The Sexual Assault Crisis & Support Center's mission is to lessen the trauma-related suffering of sexual assault and promote healing by guiding those affected by sexual violence toward survival through support, advocacy, education and community collaboration.
The Sexual Assault Crisis and Support Center provides the following services free of charge:
- The Children's Advocacy Center
- A 24-hour, confidential, statewide, sexual assault support line
- Support Groups for survivors of sexual violence
- Client Support Services for survivors of sexual violence, their families, and supporters
- Advocacy for survivors who choose to seek medical attention, report to police, or go through the criminal justice system
- Community school-based prevention and intervention education